Are You Missing New Opportunities For Success?
Take this quick self-test now to see if you are making the most of opportunities you have–and are creating even more opportunities for success. How many can you answer ‘yes’ to?
1. Do I carry a notebook? Yes or No
Carry a notebook, a digital recorder, or even your smartphone and you’ll never miss a creative opportunity again.
2. Have I attended writing conferences? Yes or No
At a conference, you’ll make important connections and pick up career-changing insider tips.
3. Am I submitting work like a professional? Yes or No
This means researching markets, making submissions regularly, and tracking your efforts.
4. Do I have a positive attitude? Yes or No
A negative attitude sees only problems, rejections, and barriers.
A positive, optimistic attitude will hel pyou see opportunities clearly.
5. Am I actively learning new things? Yes or No
Take a class you wouldn’t normally take.
Read a book you wouldn’t normally read.
6. Do I believe in myself? Yes or No
If you believe in yourself, others will too.
Be brave and go after every opportunity!”