You. Are. Magical.
I’d like to leave you with a few tips to consider:
- Building a readership takes time, usually longer than you expect. Don’t give up.
- It’s okay to fall on your face, then get back up and try again. Dust yourself off and repeat.
- It’s better to post one or two quality posts a week rather than mediocre daily posts (unless you’re naturally prolific like Seth Godin).
- Engage readers who take the time to comment. It should be easy at first, but try to keep this up as your readership grows.
- Write about your failures because you’re human with real life issues.
- Write about your successes for the same reason.
- Be positive and constructive, even when sharing your failures.
- Don’t be your harshest critic. Be open to improvement – that’s important – but clearly be on the side of your supporters.
- Actually, go for it: be your own number-1 supporter.
- Write with confidence, even if you’re not confident yet.
- Have fun, and don’t be shy about adding some humor. Readers love to giggle a little.
- Be awesome, because you are.
Feedback survey for WriteInspiration
Feeling generous and want to thank me for my work on this blog? Then please click here and donate to me via PayPal!
You can also become a patron of me on Patreon.
I edit blog posts for $5 each via Fiverr. I’d love to help you out!
Don’t have a dime to spare? That’s totally fine! 🙂 Thanks for your support~!
Click here to get a random “Why Aren’t You Writing?” post!
Why Some Blog Writers Become Incredibly Popular and You Can, Too.