You. Are. Magical.
I’d like to leave you with a few tips to consider:
- Building a readership takes time, usually longer than you expect. Don’t give up.
- It’s okay to fall on your face, then get back up and try again. Dust yourself off and repeat.
- It’s better to post one or two quality posts a week rather than mediocre daily posts (unless you’re naturally prolific like Seth Godin).
- Engage readers who take the time to comment. It should be easy at first, but try to keep this up as your readership grows.
- Write about your failures because you’re human with real life issues.
- Write about your successes for the same reason.
- Be positive and constructive, even when sharing your failures.
- Don’t be your harshest critic. Be open to improvement – that’s important – but clearly be on the side of your supporters.
- Actually, go for it: be your own number-1 supporter.
- Write with confidence, even if you’re not confident yet.
- Have fun, and don’t be shy about adding some humor. Readers love to giggle a little.
- Be awesome, because you are.
Feeling generous and want to thank me for my work on this blog? Then please click here and donate to me via PayPal!
I edit blog posts for $5 each via Fiverr. I’d love to help you out!
Don’t have a dime to spare? That’s totally fine! 🙂 Thanks for your support~!