For war and fighting scenes
Types of Weapons:
blow forward firearm
delayed blowback firearm
multiple barrel firearm
anti-tank guided missile
air-launched cruise missile
ground-launched cruise missile
submarine-launched cruise missile
tactical ballistic missile
short-range ballistic missile
theatre ballistic missile
medium-range ballistic missile
intermediate-range ballistic missile
intercontinental ballistic missile
submarine-launched ballistic missile
air-launched ballistic missile
orbital launch system
double front kick
downward roundhouse kick
foot sweep kick
knee joint kick
skipping axe kick
skipping front kick
uppercut back kick
Punches and Hand Strikes:
cross or straight
double fist punch
- Spank: smack, slap, beat, strike, hit.
- Swat: blow, flick, flip, slip,
- Push: nudge, bump, shove.
- Scratch: ich, rub, fret.
- Smash: blow, knock, bump, bang, bash.
- Slam: flap down, throw, shove.
- Bite: grip, gnaw, snap, nip, nibble.
- Cut: slice, rip, slit, carve, gash, chop, bore, stab.
- Bruise: harm, injure, wound, elicit, evoke, crush, damage.
- Dodge: avoid, sidestep, evade, duck, quibble, shrink.
- Escape: fly, run away, flee, slip, get away, break, pull back.
- Disable: confine, restrain, layup, hold, incapacitate, contain.
- Block: obstruct, stop, blockade, shut off, impede, close off, barricade.
- Resist: balk, refuse, spurn, disobey, reject.
- Hesitate: waver, falter, doubt, oscillate, delay, pause, vacillate.