Weekend Writing Challenge
DRABBLE CHALLENGE #1
It can be hard to get enough writing time in, but we can all manage 100 words over the weekend, right?
It’s important to make time for words, even if our goals are small.
I want to start with something small, simple, and inclusive of all writers. Original characters and characters from all fandoms are welcome to join in.
- Must be exactly 100 words. No more; no less.
- Use the prompt : DREAMS AND FANTASIES if you need to, or write what comes to mind!
- Experiment with commas and semicolons; try to use at least one of each correctly (it’s not a test–no one will be grading you)!
- Post your challenge piece for us to enjoy as a comment by 11:59pm Sunday 21st –in YOUR OWN timezone. Late? No worries–post anyway!
- Please feel free to reblog and tag others so everyone can join in!
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Follow for regular and weird challenges!
Magic Tag List:
@ms-merlinblack @indreamsink @frumpologist @mhcalamas @themourningmadam @mykesprit @xravenslight @mrsren96 @o0sarena0o @frecklesandbroomsticks @abromaposts @quintalon79 @biscuitsforpotter @felgia-starr @misdemeanor1331 @caprubia @crochetawayhpff @ladykenz347 @bourbonrain @courtinginsanity