Problems for a villain who’s fallen in love with the hero
- How to make a plot villainous enough to attract they attention but tame enough they won’t get hurt
- Would calling their cell for a random chat because like villain-creepy or stalker-creepy? Or both?
- Okay so when they wink at me after a great comeback, is that just their charismatic arrogance or do they maybe like me back?
- My newest villain monologue was gonna include this bit about my rough childhood but idk that feels like a fifth
- Should I update my outfit again? I think they like my new boots but the cape didn’t get the reaction I was hoping for
6. their mentor just died (of natural causes don’t look at me like that). If I went to the funeral out of costume would they recognize me?
7. It’s our one year anniversary fuck how does one celebrate an anniversary of rivalry and one-sided devotion
8. Where’s your enemy when you just watched a sad movie and need a hug
9. It’s mid january what the shit are they doing out here without a scarf and gloves and would it be weird if I offered them mine
10. I will kill one person for every ten minutes you’re late – hope you can make it!
Love, Devoted to you, Yours forever,– me
11. They look tired maybe we should take a break. Yeah I’ll just turn around, you haven’t seen the last of me, bla bla bla…. Feel better
@shadow-schemer you get it 😂