Want to see my work in art, writing, and editing? It’s a work in progress, but I’m trying to make it more up-to-date and reflect my work better.
I dabble in graphic design, photography, and more:
My (FREE!) Master’s poetry thesis:
My original website:
Over 2,000 posts
Samples that include my “Track Changes” work:
(I’m thanked in the acknowledgements for that one!)
Merchandise stores (graphic designs by me, though I am still learning):
Creative Work Samples
- Gamers Decide articles (10)
- “How Do I Encourage Myself to Write More?”
- “Learn the Rules Like a Pro So You Can Break Them Like an Artist.”
- Your big ideas are worth pursuing
- Advice for young/new/beginner writers
- Screenshots and discussion of camels
- Solving conflicts in your fiction
- Creative liberties
- If you see a need, fill it.
- Are you a writer?
- Character motivations
- Writing when fighting depression
Downloads (to be eventually posted on the site):
- Placid: a writing exercise
- Ocean Monologue
- Processes: a short play
- Turtles: flash fiction piece of fanfiction about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Shell girl: flash fiction
- Musician: a short story
- Miss Furr and Miss Skeene: an essay analysis
- The Bistro Styx: an essay analysis
- He Had It Coming: an essay about women, murder, and the media
Tillman, Stephanie. “Unscrewed.” Blood & Guts. Ed. Brianna Stoddard. N.p.: CreateSpace, 2013. 235-49.
—. “OCD and ‘Multiple Choice.’” WKU English Department’s 12th Annual Undergraduate Conference on Literature, Language, and Culture. Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green. Nov. 2012. Reading.
Professional writing samples:
https://www.alphabetacommerce.com/cybersecurity-the-future-is-now/ https://www.alphabetacommerce.com/server-maintenance-need-know/ https://www.alphabetacommerce.com/website-hacking-prevention-fix-part-1/ http://consultingcollective.org/social-support-parents-children-autism/ http://consultingcollective.org/why-your-autistic-child-needs-time-with-their-peers/